It was an honor to present at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library about marketing with integrity and share how to craft your message and strategy with grace and ease. We have some incredibly talented people in Southern Oregon, and it was my pleasure to share a little of my magic.
I invite you to carve out about an hour to watch the presentation. This will give you some ideas to work ON your business. AND, feel free to post your comments on the YouTube video page.
- Why values equal value and how your values impact sales
- The importance of your mission statement, personally and professionally
- How to powerfully tell your story to make the right connections
- Ways to attract the right clients instead of chasing the wrong ones
- The power of mapping out your magic to create money goals
- How to address the challenge of your ideal soulmate clients and customers without poking at pain points
- The best way to showcase your solutions with a clear value proposition
- How to invite people to do business with you with grace and ease
- The importance of sealing the deal and how sales can be easy without being “salesy”
Resources to Help With Your Message and Strategy
My goal is to help you break the trance, challenge the status quo, and engage critical thinking with the simple, values-based, 3-step “Challenge. Solution. Invitation.™” framework. This helps you create marketing messages with integrity, improve all communications, and strategically get better results. I help you do this by focusing on PASSION points and painting a picture of possibility. In a nutshell, I take the pain out of planning, and the pain points out of marketing.
Discover your Messenger Style here and get instant access to a messaging exercise to help you amplify your calling and showcase your value proposition when you take The Messenger Quiz.
Find the Your Message Matters podcast on Spotify Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic, and Stitcher. Listen in, rate and share when it feels right. You’re also invited to ask your questions about the episode here. Drop a comment, and I’ll answer you personally.
Visit the Write On Creative Blog here.
Watch past and future presentations at The Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library online.