“A thought become a bright idea and when put into writing words turn ideas into action.”
I don’t know about YOU but I’ve been thinking about creativity, ideas, and action. I mean, there really is no shortage of ideas. As a creator I have to stop myself from creating new programs and offerings so I can focus on being of service and getting my most important projects done. Can you relate?
- Is your list of to-do’s piling up while your ability to take action seems scattered?
- Or, do you have everything dialed in and on track?
- Is your creativity in overdrive leaving you with a need for some structure and strategy?
Everyone I’ve talked to lately has a really BIG vision. Sometimes your vision and mission is so big that you just don’t know what to do next. When you have and abundance of ideas, that makes is very hard to have “everything” dialed in. In fact, having it all together may just be a big giant myth in and of itself.
Even so, we must take action to turn our ideas into reality.
That means it might be time to
- Deeply look at your big vision
- Ensure your big vision is articulated in your mission
- Re-evaluate your mission to make sure it’s aligned with your values
- Possibly revamp your marketing message to illustrate your value proposition
- Revisit or create a clear strategy and plan of action to move your most important goals forward
OR, maybe something else is coming up for YOU and you’re deeply craving a creative and strategic thinking partner to map out what’s next. I’d love to hear more about your biggest marketing challenge right now and also more about what IS working for you.
Perhaps it’s time for a brand evolution… Watch this video for inspiration.
If this resonates, perhaps we should talk about a custom, co-created individual accountability plan or VIP day to move your business forward?A thought become a bright idea and when put into writing words turn ideas into action. Click To Tweet
As a member of The Write On Creative Community you are eligible to connect directly with me. Claim your Free Copywriting Action Plan and join the community.
You are invited to leave comments here or ask specific questions by visiting Ask Lisa.