Are you curious about how you can flip the script to create website content and strategy that works? You are not alone and that’s exactly why I share how it’s totally possible to focus on PASSION points instead of pain points to get better results.
Dr. Dolores Fazzino and I met at a magical retreat in Mount Shasta (just about a month after my two surgeries). It was clear that our paths were meant to cross. Turns out she works with cancer patients to help them navigate the maze of medical confusion that we’re faced with after cancer diagnosis. Her business Concierge Surgical Coaching is something I wish I would have known about before my surgery.
Fast-forward to when Dr. Dolores reached out about her website. You see, like most people, Dolores invested a lot of time and money into getting her website up and running and it still needed some tweaking. I often say that small shifts make big impact. Dolores had been taught the antiquated “problem, agitate, and solve” approach to writing copy and her message, though powerful and to the point, was not attracting the clients she’s truly meant to serve.
- flipped the script of her web copy to create a nurturing environment that attracts who she really wants to play with (you see fear based content attracts fear based clients and that’s a huge energetic disconnect that impacts results).
- reviewed her strategy for the entire site including how she was leading people to the next step (often we rely on team to quality check our flow and it’s always a good idea to get outside perspective to audit this and make sure automation is set up correctly)
- discussed marketing ideas to get more exposure both online and offline
After our initial session, Dolores received:
- a full Manyon Marketing Web Makeover report with action items to implement or delegate right away (this is a PDF document that you can print or forward to your team)
- the audio of our strategy session (often we cover so much that it’s a good idea to listen in again)
- several follow up calls for clarification (we hopped on the line to make sure everything was on track and to answer any questions about the MMWM report)
- review of the site once changes were implemented
- increased clarity about how to connect with those she’s meant to serve
- rewrites of headlines to capture attention of web visitors (several options so she can test what works best – hint: your copy is never really done)
- connections with key colleagues who can help with SEO and more
Here’s how we flipped the script on her homepage headline to attract who she’s meant to serve.
This is what Dolores had to say about the experience: “Lisa Manyon of Write On Creative is a master of her craft was the answer to my prayers. For the longest time I felt that my websites were misaligned to the message that I was wanting to deliver. It was no wonder that my business was suffering due to this. I hired Lisa because of her innate ability to tune in into who I was and create content for my websites that are truly aligned to who I am. I am appreciative for her wisdom, insight, and ability to deliver! Looking forward to what is next!”
And this, my friend, is one of the reasons I do what I do. To help you align with your magic and get it out into the world in a much bigger way. You see, your website is never really complete… your message and your strategy will evolve as you evolve…when was the last time you revisited this?Flip the script to create website content and strategy that works with PASSION points #copy #marketing #strategy #website Click To Tweet
Ready to revamp your strategy and messaging? Is it time for you to flip the script? Click here for details of the Manyon Marketing Web Makeover package