I invite you to consider how your intuition can help you build your business and write better copy.
Our intuition is our 6th sense and often it’s overlooked in business but those who tap in seem to get better results.
Have you ever second guessed your 6th sense and then wished you’d acted upon your instincts? This is more common than you might think and more and more savvy entrepreneurs are taping into guidance from the divine.
When my friend and colleague Alexis Logan told me about her radio show Intuitive Ambition I was more than delighted to be invited for an interview.
Here’s what we talked about:
- How I was able to trust myself and increase confidence to follow my intuition
- How I’ve melded intuition and business strategies to create some really big opportunities and pay days for myself, my clients, and colleagues
- How you can work with your intuition in your marketing to grow your business and your revenue
- Why questioning everything may lead to your next big breakthrough
- The cost of a misaligned marketing marketing message
- The power of using passion points instead of pain points to attract your ideal clients
- And some divine downloads that have produced amazing results
Click this link to listen to the interview.https://intuitiveambition.com/episode2/
Be sure to leave a review and let us know what you thought about this episode. Plus, if you loved the show, subscribe to get the latest interviews and tell a friend about it by sharting this tweet.How your #intuition can help you build your #business and write better #marketing #copy Click To Tweet
I’d love to hear your biggest takeaways AND how you’ve tapped into your intuition to make a difference. It’s easy to share. Simply listen to the interview and then post your comments here.
If you have not yet accessed your complimentary Copywriting Action Plan to help you map out your strategy and focus on PASSION points instead of pain points, click here to claim it.