• As we near the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States I’m contemplating thanks and gratitude. Here’s a quick video message for you and you’ll find a little something for you no matter where you are (US and beyond).

Go ahead and read on to download the audio I reference. You’ll gain insight surrounding the truth about marketing and sales. AND, it just might change the way you think about your business. Plus, you’ll learn more about my NEW marketing model for success and how to create marketing messages with integrity. No strings attached. Enjoy! Click here to listen…

Oh, and if you’re not a member of the Write On Creative Community, be sure to grab your free Copywriting Action Plan by entering your information at the top of this page. You’ll want to be a member of the Write On Creative Community (it’s FREE) because that’s where you’ll learn more about the fun, upcoming opportunities to work with me, in-person, in beautiful and magical Ashland, Oregon. If you have questions or comments, please post them here.

*In the audio I mention that rarely do sales occur from my website without additional interaction — please note this applies only to higher-level packages that require a conversation. Many sites have a multi-layered strategy approach (as does mine) which supports both passive (information products) and service based transactions…more on that later.

18 responses to “The Truth About Marketing and Sales”

1. Ben Gay III says:

Absolutely delightful, Lisa . . . and informative, too!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Lisa. Like the video and a glimpse of your new digs.

3. Love the new pad….and, the savvy message, of course!

4. Wendie Kause says:

Lisa, I loved this… I too have been doing this kind of selling and leading my teams for a long time, but had no “Name” to it! My way of inspiring sales teams was always to tell them; Take care of the customer, serve the Company and then you will be automatically taken care of…NEVER SELL your product. As a matter of fact, that was my Success Tip of the day on my FB page today!!! Talk about synchronicity!

Amazing!!! Thank you for your service and education! You have been an inspiration to me for some time now!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Wendie,

Great to see you here and thanks for joining the conversation. I’m hearing really great things about your work in the Lewis-Clark Valley. Keep it up.

5. Happy Writing to you, Lisa! There is something special about getting away to write.

6. Writers cottage – what an excellent idea! I love your focus on conversational marketing and sales. Right to the point!
      Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!

7. Love this Lisa! I believe that business success really does hinge on building relationships–it’s wonderful to see how you’ve brought this philosophy into marketing. I’m glad you and Carolyn Herfurth connected. You both rock!

8. Heidi says:

Lovely to see you and your magical secret writers cottage. Can’t wait to see what you create!

Keep moving toward your dreams!