• I invite you to stop for a moment and think about this. What if what you’ve been taught about marketing and copywriting isn’t true? What if there is a different, new and better way? If you’ve felt like you’re trying to push a square peg into a round hole when it comes to the “traditional” marketing methods, you’ll want to check this out.  I’ve had three interviews this past week about my marketing and copywriting philosophies. The BUZZ about my NEW “Challenge.Solution. Invitation” formula is really blowing my mind in a good way. (I’m hearing from people across the globe including marketing instructors from other countries and people are agreeing with the concept…)

This topic reminds me of a book Seth Godin wrote called All Marketers are Liars. If you haven’t read it yet, I urge you to do so or at least read my thoughts on it. You can read my review of the Godin’s book here.  He’s a brilliant thought leader and someone I’ve admired for quite some time (and I finally met him last year).

My point is we need to challenge ourselves to think differently and to create marketing messages with integrity. I’m including one of my recent interviews about my new marketing model for success here.

Watch and listen to this great discussion with Joey Bushnell and me on the Web Marketers Inner Circle. It’s a quick 1/2 hour interview and you can listen at your leisure and I’d love to hear what you think about my philosophies (feel free to share with colleagues, too.). Click on this link to access the interview.

You see, the “Problem. Agitate.Solve.” formula never really resonated and I’ve always challenged it. I know this confused some of my clients because my philosophy goes directly against what many invested to learn from other copywriters, marketers, coaches and mentors who didn’t know anything but the antiquated way of marketing. That’s why I’m asking you to think differently. What if what you’ve been taught about marketing isn’t true?    Even though I’ve studied with some of the very best marketers and copywriters in the business over the years, I’ve always felt that some marketing techniques are missing the mark. I’m sharing this with you because I know I’m on to something and I want to help you craft your marketing messages with integrity. I’m going to share what’s really working in copywriting and marketing today because it’s time for change.

AND I really want to invite you to a FREE LIVE call on the topic. My friend, colleague and exceptional person Linda Joy (also the publisher of Aspire Magazine will interview me about marketing with integrity). You’ll be especially interested if you…

• Feel like you’re trying to fit a square peg in a round hole when it comes to traditional marketing formulas (you know when it feels “off” and you’re right)

• Are tired of trying the cookie-cutter marketing methods that do not reflect your values or your authentic voice (it’s time to speak up and be heard)

• Have a BIG MISSION but struggle to share it in a way that doesn’t feel “icky”, salesy or too pushy (it’s possible and I can show you how)

Click here to get the details and save your spot.

13 responses to “What if it's NOT true?… (the lies marketers tell us…)”

1. Gail Saseen says:

Great Article Lisa! Can’t wait to join your call!
      Hugs
      Gail

Hi Lisa,
      I know people will benefit from hearing about your new answer to copywriting. I’m anticipating you getting a huge response!

Hi Sue,

Yes, it’s been incredible so far and the program I’m creating around it is really JUICY. We should talk about it soon.

I appreciate your support.

3. Lisa
      It’s really wonderful and not surprising that you new formula is creating so much buzz! good for you for stepping into a leadership role in this area!

Hi Trudy,

Thanks so much for your support Trudy. So many people have been feeling that something is “off” with the old copywriting formula of “Problem. Agitate. Solve.” and no one was naming it. I’ve been using my approach with great success for many years and now that I’ve named the new marketing model for success with my formula of “Challenge. Solution. Invitation.” things are really taking off. AND I feel really good about helping people embrace marketing in a way that feels good.

Great Lisa, Should be a super call!

I’m beyond excited about this. We have hundreds signed up already. This is a message people want to hear with a solution that makes sense.

I love that our marketing message can be based upon deep seeded values and be done with integrity vs. manipulation. Thanks Lisa!

Kiyla Fenell

Kiyla,

You are welcome. It just makes sense to create marketing messages with integrity. When messages are created based on values and mission and from a place of true services they have staying power.

6. Lisa,

I’m glad you brought this point to light – I’m sure a lot of marketers have missed this one!

Dr. Robert Fenell
      Founder & CEO, Chiropractic Hand & Foot Clinics Of America™

Dr. Fennell,

Yes, many miss the mark when it comes to creating marketing messages with integrity. I’m excited to lead the way and show there is another approach that really works.

7. Lisa – Congratulations on getting out there is a big way … your approach is so RIGHT ON … and I am thrilled that it is resonating with so many people. The business landscape is definitely changing and the approach needs to change with it. I’m a big fan and a champion of the shift and your message.

Jennifer,

Thanks so much for your support. It means a TON coming from you especially since we share so many clients. It’s vital to connect with ideal clients in a way that really resonates. As you know, the Internet and our websites/blog-sites give us the freedom to really facilitate change.

I am beyond delighted by the response and I must say all the buzz from the interviews has been GREAT for business.