If you’ve ever felt like something is “off” when creating your marketing messages you’ll want to check this out. You see the marketing and copywriting formulas that are being taught need an update. There are certainly some tried and true approaches that work. There are also some age old formulas that need to be replaced. I’ve touched on this and I’m offering you a new way that feels better.
The feature article that I wrote for Aspire Magazine titled Find Your Voice: The New Marketing Model for Success is Here! is getting GREAT response and I couldn’t be more proud. You see even though I’ve studied with some of the very best marketers and copywriters in the business over the years, I’ve always felt that some marketing techniques are missing the mark. I’m attracting some great opportunities for exposure including radio interviews and more. In my article I share a little more of my own story and my philosophies and formulas that are working — especially for heart-centered entrepreneurs (which by the way just means you have a big mission and you’re doing business with heart).
You see for me the “Problem. Agitate. Solve” formula never really resonated and that’s true for many others, too. How do you feel about it? What thoughts do you have on the matter? I really want to know so I’m asking you to take a moment to read the full article in Aspire Magazine here (You don’t have to opt in — just click on the cover to enlarge and if you feel like, please share it on social media and I’d appreciate that.)
You’ll be especially interested if you…
- Have a BIG MISSION but struggle to share it in a way that doesn’t feel “icky”, salesy or too pushy?
- Want to truly connect with your audience in a way that is authentic to you while still getting the results your business needs.(It is possible when you find your voice.)
- Feel like an outsider when you try to fit into the traditional “masculine” methods of marketing your business. (It’s something many conscious entrepreneurs struggle with.)
- Are tired of trying the cookie-cutter marketing methods that do not reflect your values or your authentic voice.
- Are ready to discover how to find your voice and truly make a difference so you can serve more people It’s time for change. Wouldn’t you agree?
I’ll be in touch soon with more juicy info about the program I’m creating. I’d really love to hear your responses to my article. Please click on this link , share your thoughts and help spread the word. My friend and colleague Linda Joy publishes Aspire Magazine and it’s a top notch publication. You’ll also enjoy articles from thought leaders like Shakti Gawain (love her work and have been following what she does for years — you’ll enjoy the excerpt from her book Living in the Light), Andrew Cohen founder of EnlightenNext magazine and more.
Oh, and here’s a quick marketing tip: Did you know that commenting on posts on other blogs can also increase your visibility and search engine rankings?… Just saying. Please leave your comments below.