• Missing Piece to Marketing SuccessIn this Manyon Marketing Makeover I sahre the secred of sales success.

If you really want to increase sales, you have to have the right marketing strategies in place. I like to remind people that the secret to sales success is truly your copy (that’s the content — the words you use- to craft your messaging for marketing, advertising and promotional materials).

This concept is sometimes uncomfortable for some entrepreneurs because implying that copy is the secret to sales success means you actually have to sell.

You may be one of the many who feel that “sell” is a four letter word. Β I’d like to invite you to change your thoughts surrounding sales and selling in general.

Think of your copy as a personal invitation to do business with you so you can help more people.

By making this small shift in the way you think about selling and learning some copywriting tricks of the trade, you can create copy to truly connect with your ideal customers (and doesn’t feel too salesy).

I invite you to watch this Manyon Marketing Makeover and grab a free gift from me that really helps you improve your copywriting skills and takes some of the pain out of the process. Β I’ve even received testimonials on the freebie. πŸ™‚ Β To grab your Copywriting Action Plan just visit the top of this page.

29 responses to “Manyon Marketing Makeover ~ The Secret to Sales Success”

1. Seriously great info!

Thanks so much. You are appreciated.

3. Since working with you a bit Lisa I am now convinced that copy is the the secret and not all writers can write copy!
      Thanks, Lynn
      .-= Get Clear Goals with Lynn Moore´s last blog ..Belief Systems and Achieving Your Goals-What’s the Connection? =-.

Hi Lynn,

This is so true. Copywriting is different than other types of writing and so is press release writing. They are both a fine art that take a different skill set. Another reason I love what I do and can offer so much value to clients.

LIsa

This is great and useful for all of us who can always learn more about copywriting. Thanks, Lisa. I’m going to post the link on FB, too.

6. Just getting ready to write sales copy for new marketing material and this really helped me to focus! You get a lot said in a few words, Lisa! Thanks!

Blessings, Rosemary

Hi Rosemary,

I’m glad this helped. Yes, there is room for both short and long copy. πŸ˜‰

8. Write-On, Lisa! Copy is how we communicate our energy and intentions when we are not available to share directly! XO, Katherine
      Life Blossoming Systems

Hi Katherine,

Yes!!!! So true and so many people underestimate the power of their words.

Write on — indeed!~

10. Ellen Martin says:

Hi Lisa,

Yes, I am one of those entrepreneurs who think “sell” is a 4 letter word. I can certainly see the value in shifting my thinking. Great video as well!

Ellen Martin

11. Yes — one small shift in mindset, one giant leap for sales! πŸ™‚ Great video, btw — who does yours? I felt like I was about to watch 60 Minutes. πŸ™‚ – Carmen
      .-= Carmen@GetOrganized´s last blog ..Get Organized: Do You Feed Your Clutter? =-.

12. Writing copy is one of those things that intimidates me a bit.
      I often feel like I have to psych myself up to write copy.
      Translating ideas into sales leading words is tricky for me.

Do you have any tips for making the process enjoyable?

Hi Carmen,

Thanks. The production was done at Digital Buddha Studios in 09. I’m planning a new series soon.

My best tip is to think of the end result your customers receive when doing business with you and craft all of your messages in the spirit of service. It really does work — on many levels. πŸ™‚

I got so excited when I saw your title…The Secret to Sales…I love sales:) I am learning how important it is to have great copy. Thanks Lisa for all you do:)
      Kiyla

16. Your definition and the way you look at selling is comforting and fulfilling. Everyone that has ever had butterflies before having to pitch something should read this article.
      Dr. Robert Fenell
      Repetitive Strain Injuries

17. Terri Cook says:

You make it all look so easy Lisa πŸ™‚

18. Thanks for sharing this Lisa! This is definitely the toughest part of owning a business for me – glad we have you around to help!
      .-= Patricia Selmo´s last blog ..Play and Its Importance to The Woman Spiritual Leader =-.

19. Jenny Fenig says:

I love what you said: “sell” is NOT a 4-letter word. When we can remember that we are in SERVICE to our clients/customers, it makes writing and communicating that much more powerful and authentic.

Keep rockin’, Lisa!

xoxo
      Jenny
      .-= Jenny Fenig´s last blog ..Happy birthday, sweet sister in heaven =-.

Kiyla,

Yes, it’s all about sales but the way we look at it will greatly improve our success. As long as we are acting with integrity and providing top-notch products and services (which I know we are) we are making the world a better place.

Write on (or Sell on)!~

You are so right! Appreciate you offering so much great content all the time.
      Mitch
      .-= Mitch Tublin´s last blog ..Entrepreneurs Find Inspiration From Sports =-.

Hi Ellen,

Yes, it’s all about how we think about offering our services and the key is to truly be of service. People need what you have to offer and if you don’t let them know about you, well, how will they know they need you? πŸ™‚

Dr. Fennell,

Glad it helped and glad to know the even Dr’s get the butterflies. πŸ˜‰

Terri,

Thank you. I assure you it’s taken lots of hard work, diligent training and experience to get to where I am and I’m always happy to help others master their message to bring more success.

Patricia,

You have such wonderful gifts to share — you must embrace this with an open mind and genuine heart (which I know you have) and it will all flow more effortlessly for you. Unfortunately shady practices have given selling a bad rap. Once we shed those negative beliefs, the sky is the limit.

Jenny,

Yes, service it the key to business success even on the Internet. So many people forget the personal element when they launch a business online and often that is why they don’t succeed.

Thank you. You are appreciated and I am honored to get such great feedback from someone as talented as you.

28. This is such a wonderful gift to give away Lisa! Writing ad copy has always been a pet peeve for me. You may everything look amazing and sound so easy. I soak up everything you have to say. Great video!
      .-= Christine McIvor´s last blog ..Online Video Advertising | YouTube Marketing =-.