• Ann Evanston~Warrior-Preneur Radio

Ann Evanston interviewed me on Warrior-Preneur Radio. Her style is refreshing and revealing. I cannot wait to meet her in person and have a glass of wine.

Listen in to the interview and you’ll learn things about me that I hadn’t revealed in an interview until now.

I invite you to listen in (it’s about 1/2 hour long) and then weigh in below. Click here to listen and share. or MP3 File

Ann’s goal is to capture imagination, capture power and capture success. She believes that within every entrepreneur there is a warrior with power that is strong, loving and captivating. These warriors are able to draw people in so they WANT to be a part of something much larger.

She asks “Are you capturing all you can as a business owner? Are you ready to take it to the next level? Do you want to learn strategies and Tactics for 21st Century Success? Let’s Go! Warrior-Preneur Style!”

Do you believe you’re a warrior? If so, how so?

Leave your comments here and feel free to ask questions about the interview, too.

Have marketing, copywriting, branding and publicity questions? Ask here and I’ll answer you personally – ASK Lisa.

25 responses to “Ann Evanston and Lisa Manyon on Warrior-Preneur Radio”

1. love the warrior-preneur photo!!
      Can’t wait to listen to this interview
      Thanks Lisa

You are a warrior-preneur!

2. Wow, a strong woman with some good ideas to tap into your inner power – I love it! Looking foward to listening!
      Linda

3. Very fun and thought-provoking, Lisa! Thanks for sharing! I’d never thought of sharing my interviews on my blog. GREAT idea! ? Lots of friends posting about the entrepreneurial mind-set today! ? Katherine.

Hi Laura,

I thought you’d like Ann’s photo. She’s a great persona and we really clicked during the interview. I’m impressed with her style and I think you’ll really enjoy her radio show. She features many Warrior-Preneurs.

Hi Linda,

Thanks and feel free to share with fellow Warrior-Preneur women.

Katherine,

I highly recommend sharing pod casts and interviews. It’s a great way to help people “engage” with you and create relationships to help build your business.

Wow! The idea of the “warrior-preneur” is intriguing and makes me think! It’s very neat to have been interviewed by her, Lisa.

Hi Sue,

Yes it was an honor and the interview has generated biz inquiries, too. Win. Win.

9. Thank Lisa for sharing your insight and fears you experienced of losing the “day job”. Great interview.

That picture is HOT!!! I love the portrayal of a powerful, strong and captivating woman…great interview!
      Kiyla

11. Just downloaded the audio. I am married to a warrior woman. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say.
      Dr. Robert Fenell

Debbie,

You are welcome. It’s a process for all of us and so important to not lose sight of where you came from and what you went through to get to where you are now.

Kiyla,

Thanks so much and your husbands says you’re quite the warrior woman, too. 😉

XO

Lisa~

Dr. Fenell,

Thanks for offering a helping hand and foot to warrior women. Loved your blog post on heels. Great info.

And, yes, your wife is a warrior and fellow wine lover — just a couple of the reasons I love her, too.

15. Lisa, I’m a half-pint warrior woman, small but mighty! I think we women should all go out and have a warrior woman picture taken!
      .-= Goals Coaching with Lynn Moore´s last blog ..What Does It Feel Like To Reach Your Goal? =-.

16. PS: Many thanks for the tip on the ComLuv plug in! Brilliant!

Lynn,

In this instance, size doesn’t matter. 🙂

18. Hi Lisa,

Awesome interview! As women entrepreneurs we truly are all warriors! We should all celebrate everything about ourselves. We are who we are today because of our past challenges and successes. As I always tell my clients and kids, you learn so much more about your own character – and life – from your challenges and struggles than you will ever learn from your successes.

Dr. Patty Ann
      .-= DR. Patty Ann´s last blog ..The Marriage Ref Review for April 29, 2010 =-.

19. Warrior Women of the world unite! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Dr. Patty Ann,

Yes, that is so true. It’s important to own both challenges and successes because it’s all a part of who we are.

Hi Terry,

You are so welcome. I was honored to do this interview and connect with Ann. She is so powerful and dynamic. Plus, it was a TON of fun.

22. Grace Heer says:

Lisa, thanks for sharing the insight. Love the idea of a loving warrior — I’m stepping into that! Thanks for sharing.
      Grace Heer
      Gemstone Coaching
      Mine the Jewels Within You!

You totally had me with the “hot woman with sword picture”…

Well…that and the wine ;-)!

Great interview!

Phil
      .-= Phil Dyer´s last blog ..Enter the Entrepreneurial “No Fear” Zone… =-.