• “Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.” ~Theodore Roosevelt

This quote is so true and it embodies the way I feel about doing business. We must truly have passion for what we do and even more, we must care about making a difference. Here’s a little burst of inspiration I thought you might enjoy. Remember your riches are relative to your desires and attitudes.  Click below to watch the video. And, when your’e done, scroll down to answer two questions and share your thoughts.

What are you grateful for?
    How do you measure riches?
    I’d love to hear your thoughts…

8 responses to “The Richest Man Alive…”

I’m grateful for my life, my work, my home. Peace and equanimity are my riches.
      Sue P.

That is lovely– I echo those sentiments.

I am grateful for each and every day of life, the people I meet, the lives I touch and the lives of others who touch my life. My riches are given to me
      by the freedom of thought and the ability to take action on my ideas.

4. Loved the video Lisa. I am grateful for my family, friends, my work, and past experiences. My riches are hapiness, time freedom and the ability to travel and experience new cultures.

Lisa – Thanks so much for sharing that…that really hit home.

I am grateful for my loving wife and two beautiful, amazing kids…

My riches are an insatiable curiousity about the world, being healthy enough to explore it and helping others create their dream life.

That is a great perspective and you have many things to be thankful for. 🙂

Christine,

All wonderful things to be grateful for. I’m grateful that we live in such rich and promising times.

Phil,

That is truly beautiful. Glad you are living the dream. That is what life is all about.