“Improve the Effectiveness of Your Web Content and Strategy With a Comprehensive Review to Ensure Your Website is Working for YOU and Enticing Prime Prospects to Become Paying Customers and Clients”
Often it only takes a few small shift to make bigger impact with your website and we’re too close to our own business to see the changes that need be made (this is true for me, so I bet, it’s likely true for you, too…)
One of the most common reasons websites don’t perform is because the content isn’t connecting with your ideal clients and there isn’t a clear strategy.
Common blind spots that occur with web content and strategy include:
- A need for fresh copy and a compelling message – especially compelling headlines (this is true for most websites because a majority of people are still using antiquated marketing formulas that turn people off and poke at pain points).
- A need for a clear strategy that leads prospects to become paying customers (this includes an overall site strategy and an individual page strategy)
- A need for a second set of eyes (or maybe even a third set because we are all WAY to close to our own message to be objective)
This is true when you’re getting ready to launch your site (another set of eyes on your content and strategy before going live is priceless) and when your site is live but isn’t quite performing as you’d like.
I’ll personally give you suggestions you can implement right away (or better yet, delegate to your team) so your prospects know exactly how you can help, what you offer and how they can become paying clients.
This process includes helping you strengthen your value proposition so your prime prospects know the value you deliver and the results that you can help generate. We’ll also streamline the effectiveness of your overall web experience and evaluate what should stay and what should go.
Let’s face it — if your website isn’t building relationships, getting clients and making money there is really no point in having a website.
Some of the results my clients have experienced include:
- doubling opt in rates (more people signing up on the website translates to more business)
- uncovering hidden revenue streams and repackaging current offerings to convert better (small shifts often make BIG impact)
- streamlining online strategy to support revenue goals and increase business (more sales)
- better response from web visitors by applying the “Challenge. Solution. Invitation.” formula to website copy (Hint: include case studies so people can SEE the results you’ve helped others achieve and can trust you’ll deliver)
- clarity about what’s next (new business model ideas, letting go of revenue streams that don’t make money and making space for ones that do)
This is the best starting point to get very clear on your overall website strategy and individual page strategy and determine what needs to be modified on your site and your web content (copy) to meet your goals. We’ll make sure your content is embodying the simple “Challenge. Solution. Invitation.™” framework to create marketing messages with integrity. This means your message will be in full alignment with your values and who you’re meant to serve.
With your Manyon Marketing Web Makeover you’ll receive:
- Objective input and guidance for revamping web flow to make sure your website is building relationships, attracting your ideal clients, motivating action and ultimately increasing your income.
- A comprehensive list of action items to implement or delegate to your team including suggestions to update your copy (including headline suggestions), overall website strategy, individual web page strategy and web flow
- A bonus audio with Jessica Eaves Mathews regarding website legalities. This includes detailed information on web flow and ways to make sure your website is really working for you (including no cost and low cost ways to get traffic to your site and some legal issues you need to be aware of).
Manyon Marketing Web Makeover ~
(or scroll down to see more details and results)
- Personalized, one-on-one attention from me, Lisa Manyon (access to over two decades – that’s a long time- of marketing experience)
- Detailed information on web flow and examples of how to connect with customers online to get more traffic using proven, low cost to no cost techniques
- A one hour, one-on-one teleconference to focus on your Manyon Marketing Web Makeover
- Audio a recording of your call to review and reference with team members
- Review of up to 7 pages of web copy to make sure you’re really connecting with your ideal clients (a page is considered 350 words)
- Review and evaluation of your Internet marketing sales funnel
- Review of overall web flow to make sure your web strategy is in alignment with your business strategy
- Headline suggestions to help you connect with your ideal clients and attract the search engines
- A custom, Manyon Marketing Web Makeover recap complete with action items and suggestions on how you can improve your copy and web flow
- Detailed action items to implement or delegate to your team so your website is really working for you (delivered in PDF format)
- A follow up call to review the changes you’ve implemented and email access to ask questions (calls must be scheduled within one month of the initial call and not to exceed one hour or multiple laser focused 20 minute calls can be arranged)
- Preferred client investment options for rewrites and edits at a considerable savings from the standard investment without a Manyon Marketing Web Makeover
- Preferred partner resources and referrals for people, products and services that can help your business
Looking for something beyond a Manyon Marketing Web Makeovers and other than web copy? Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
“Lisa Manyon of Write On Creative is a master of her craft was the answer to my prayers. For the longest time I felt that my websites were misaligned to the message that I was wanting to deliver. It was no wonder that my business was suffering due to this. I hired Lisa because of her innate ability to tune in into who I was and create content for my websites that are truly aligned to who I am. I am appreciative for her wisdom, insight, and ability to deliver! Looking forward to what is next!”
~ Dr. Dolores Fazzino, DNP
Nurse Practioner, Prepare for Surgery Coach, Speaker, & Author
CEO and Creator of Concierge Surgical Coaching – www.ConciergeSurgicalCoaching.com
“The ROI that keeps growing. I had the pleasure of working with Lisa firsthand when she brought her considerable skills to Cellar Angels and provided a Manyon Marketing Makeover. We quickly learned why copy/content is secondary to strategy and why both are critical to an organization’s success. She has terrific attention to detail, is refreshingly punctual and possesses a skill-set second to none. Everyone in Cellar Angels benefited from her marketing industry knowledge and her wisdom, insight and strategies continue to pay dividends today.
If you’re organization is seeking a world class marketing strategy complete with design, copy writing and are desiring long term results, contact Lisa. The ROI starts day one.”
~ Martin A. Cody,
Founder of Cellar Angels
To see more client comments click here
“Lisa Manyon has been an active member of the Women Speakers Association from the start. She’s a Team Member, Council Member, Founding Member and Expert Content Contributor. When we were working on web strategy, our biggest challenge was being too close to our own vision and mission and we needed an objective perspective to help with content, strategy and overall web flow in order to grow our membership. We worked directly with Lisa and her Manyon Marketing Web Makeover process to get a clear plan on how to update our content and strategy in order to increase our membership. We were able to use the audio and action items to make some key revisions to our previous website and prepare us strategically for launching our new and improved website. With Lisa’s help we were able to clearly communicate to our members exactly how we serve them, which I believe supported us in growing our membership base. It’s not every day you find someone with the ability to tap into both the creative, right-side and the strategic, left-side of the brain as effortlessly as Lisa does. That, coupled with her passion to make a difference and her positive attitude has made what could have been an excruciating process an absolute gift! Lisa is one of those rare gems in the industry who has truly mastered her craft. When you need support with your marketing message and strategy, we highly recommend Lisa.”
~ Liora Mendoloff,
President & Founder, Women Speakers Association
To see more client comments click here
“Before I worked with Lisa, my website was nice, but I wasn’t getting the interaction I wanted from visitors. Lisa reviewed my site as part of her Manyon Marketing Web Makeover and identified key areas where I could make improvements. She gave me concrete strategies and specific instructions which I was able to implement quickly and easily. Now when visitors come to my website, they get engaged immediately and thanks to Lisa’s expertise, I have more visitors opting in to my list, signing up for personal discovery sessions and becoming clients. Mahalo Lisa!.”
~ Yvonne Ohumukini Urness
“Thanks to Lisa’s guidance during our Manyon Marketing Web Makeover, I finally feel like my website reflects my unique value. Following Lisa’s Challenge-Solution-Invitation (CSI) formula (which by the way is genius!), we crafted new content for my site that ensured it finally reflected the real me. Even though I’ve specialized for years in helping others write bios for their businesses, when it came to writing about myself, I struggled. Lisa was the catalyst for helping me gain clarity for my website in order to meet the needs of both my target audience AND my own business goals. Lisa is a true professional with experience and knowledge beyond compare. Add to that her generous nature and desire to make a difference and you’ll see why she consistently stands above the rest. ”
~ Dawn Mena
Copywriter and Owner of Captivating Copy
To see more client comments click here