When You Have Marketing, Branding, Copywriting and Publicity Questions, Ask Lisa, and Get Straight Answers to Grow Your Business (no strings attached — really)
Maybe something doesn’t “feel” right or perhaps you just want some straight-up marketing advice?
The truth is there are a lot of people trying to “SELL” you a lot of things including ideas, programs, re-branding and more. Sometimes it’s a challenge to shift through it all and sometimes it’s hard to know who to trust.
The good news is you’re in the right place. This is where you are welcome to “Ask Lisa” (Lisa Manyon “The Business Marketing Architect — that’s me) your pressing marketing questions.
And, when your friends, family and colleagues have questions, go ahead and share this with them (I’ve made it really easy with the “Tweet this” option below).
You might have questions about:
- Content and marketing messages (this includes copy, best practices, effective techniques and my favorite — how to create marketing messages with integrity)
- Branding and Image (one of my pet peeves is the “Reinvention” craze — often you have a solid foundation and only need a small shift to build upon what you’ve already created — I call it brand EVOLUTION)
- Planning and strategy (Remember, a goal is a dream with a deadline. This means you need to have a plan for all of your revenue steams)
- Publicity and PR (one of my favorite things to do is to illuminate YOUR magic so you get more ink, air and face time online and in the media)
- Revenue Streams/Packaging (every thing you create can be packaged and repurposed in a multitude of ways – how much money are YOU leaving on the table?)
Here’s how it works. Simply fill in the form below and ask your burning question or share your biggest marketing challenge. I’ll personally answer your question and if it’s REALLY juicy, I might even blog about in Ask Lisa section of my blog (this is good for you and for me). So, feel free to ask ON… I look forward to hearing from you.
P.S. If you don’t have your Copywriting Action Plan click here to get FREE goodies including information about the NEW Marketing Model for Success as seen in Inc. Magazine.