Overnight success is a myth.
I’m guessing YOU know that and I just want to make sure…
Often we’re enticed by a number of things like:
- Winning the lottery (remember the odds and if you’re still interested, remember to buy a ticket)
- Promises of instant gratification (which you know in your heart isn’t true but you want to believe it anyway — I know, I’ve been there, too)
- The desire to have what others have (when really, we should be grateful for what we already have in order to allow for more)
- Promises of quick cash online (have I mentioned lately that passive income is a lie?)
- The next bright shiny object (you’ll know what this is for you and deep down you likely know success takes time, focus and dedication)
I believe that overnight success takes about 12 years (I often joke about this and it’s getting more real as we celebrate the 12 year birthday of Write On Creative — here are 11 tips for success that I shared last year on LinkedIn).
We’ve all had great successes in our lives (I also believe that we determine our own success and when we fully embrace that, the real magic starts).
So, let me ask YOU a few questions
- What is your greatest success?
- What do you still want to achieve?
- What is your top TIP for success?
I’d like to explore how I can help you achieve what’s next for YOU. Leave your answers to the questions here and let’s explore the possibilities? I’d also like to hear if any of the “distractions” I mentioned have impacted your business? And how long you’ve been in business?
If you don’t want to share your thoughts publicly and you haven’t already, join the Write On Creative community here and experience special perks including a 15 minute laser focused, Complimentary Get Connected Call (for WOC community members only — just you and me talking about your business and your goals and how I can best serve you).
I look forward to hearing what success means to you. Share your comments below?