Your WORD is your honor. That’s why I’m so passionate about sharing techniques to empower you to create marketing MP900382830[1]messages with integrity.

During an interview with Melanie Benson Strick, we discuss creating marketing messages to support your mission. AND, get REAL about many factors of business and marketing success including the “stretchy” feeling we get as thought leaders. We chatted about FEAR and about creating marketing messages with integrity. This is real, raw and you can catch the full interview on Small Business Optimizer below and discover how to elevate your marketing message.

You can access the interview on Melanie’s blog here, too. AND be sure to zip over to Facebook to join the conversation. Fear can make or break you. It’s something I face on regular basis. This is likely true for you, too…

I’d love to hear your thoughts. Are you feeling “stretchy”? What’s on your mind? Leave your reply below to join the conversation and feel free to share if it feels right to you.

Lisa Manyon is "The Business Marketing Architect" a content and copywriting strategist for mission-driven entrepreneurs. She's the creator of the NEW marketing model for success (as seen in Inc. Magazine) that's changing the way people market today. She specializes in powerfully communicating your marketing message to increase results via Manyon Marketing Web Makeovers, website copy packages and content strategies to effectively market your business. She offers a free Copywriting Action Plan and marketing resources on her award winning blog www.writeoncreative.com/blog

[fblikesend]

20 Responses to “Creating Marketing Messages to Support Your Mission”

1. Love this infographic on overcoming fear! brilliant what-if scenarios. Interesting about the 10% CEO stat too.
    I’m sure this works for half the entrepreneurs out there.

If only it was this easy for everyone. I work with very anxious and fearful women and men and most of them need GABA or tryptophan to remove very real (and often irrational) physical fears and worries they cannot overcome with positive thinking and messages like this one.

Trudy,

You are such a great resource for people who live in fear. Your story inspires me to this day. Thanks so much for being you, for being bold and for teaching others how to take control of their health and their lives.

2. Great interview with Melanie Lisa, it’s a shame the sound level wasn’t great at your end it made it hard to hear easily.
    Love that you are continuing to share your model (moving away from the problem, agitate, solution) with entrepreneurs and talking the real deal about what it is like to stretch.

Love Melanie’s infographic. It’s unusual. Great interview, too.
    Sue Painter recently posted..Your Marketing Message – Challenge Results Round Two!My Profile

4. Jessica says:

I love that you are taking the “pain” out of your marketing messages, teaching behavior flexibility, and are brave enough to know that your “people” are going to be attracted to you with this method, and didn’t give into fear. Also love your mantra at minute 30 and your view on being “stretchy”! (Love that word) No fear of breaking that rubber band :-)
    Jessica recently posted..To Tell of Not to Tell… That Is The Question!My Profile

5. Lisa you are so right that we can’t do it alone!
    Mary Ellen Miller recently posted..Celebrating Five Years: Thank You VideoMy Profile

6. Great interview, Lisa! Love seeing you teaching business owners how to market their businesses without being slimey or manipulative. There is such a need for what you do!
    Tiffany deSilva recently posted..3 Reasons Why You DO Need a WebsiteMy Profile

Tiffany,

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your kind words. It really is all about keeping it real. I created my 3-part self-study program “How to Create Marketing Messages With Integrity:Attract Your Ideal Clients With Your Authentic Voice” before “authentic and integrity” were being tossed around like buzz words. I actually meant it and I still do. It’s possible.

This is a great interview. Thanks for sharing this info-graphic as fear holds back so many people from moving forward.
    Mitch Tublin recently posted..How Do You Spend Your Time?My Profile

8. Cute infographic. It is hard sometimes. Especially since for many of us we may be good at what we do but we don’t do marketing. That can make it difficult to move forward with certain marketing initiatives. Thanks for reminding us that we are not alone in this.
    Mira Dessy, Nutrition Educator and Real Food Advocate recently posted..endometriosis explainedMy Profile

9. Adam says:

I really like that infographic. I’m one of those people who get stuck on that first peak too often. Making a decision with just 10% of the information needed seems so hard at times, although I’ve seen it work so many times too. Eventually, I’ll get used to making those decisions.
    Adam recently posted..Simple Budget Form, a FREE ToolMy Profile

10. Great infographic and those hills and valleys are such a good representation. Cheers!
    Judit+Corina@WineDineDaily recently posted..Pork and Cabbage with RieslingMy Profile