I was chatting with a colleague who is a leader in the coaching field, a trusted friend and advisor. We were discussing and celebrating the birth of her new website. We worked on the project together and I helped her revamp her homepage copy. She also completely redesigned her website (working with one of a handful of ace designers I recommend) to reflect her current essence. During our conversation she admitted to me that after reworking her copy and redesigning her site she now felt much better about her online presence and is no longer suffering from website shame.
Does this sound familiar?
- Are you ashamed to send people to your website?
- Do you make excuses for your website?
- Do you feel like your website isn’t really reflecting you and your business?
Maybe you’re even really frustrated because you don’t know where to begin when it comes to making the website changes you know you need to make?
This is more common than you might think and I can help. In fact, I’m extremely passionate about providing support to you if you need copy, have copy that needs help or if you want to learn how to assess and rewrite your own copy Write On Creative offer copywriting solutions (check out your options here).
I want you to have the opportunity to lose your website shame and work directly with me. So, here’s what I’m offering. First, it’s important that I let you know time on my calendar is limited and I don’t accept all projects. If you’re a conscious entrepreneur, author, speaker or coach, chances are we’re an ideal fit and I’d love to help you.
Here’s the best way to get started with me.
1) Schedule one-on-one time with me to get expert guidance on how to ensure your website is building relationships, getting clients and making money with a Manyon Marketing Web Makeover and we’ll review your website together (I do need to let you know that I’m booked into the second week of November so, you’ll want to lock in your time now because I have a feeling my calendar will be even more packed after Shine). Once you’ve scheduled your Manyon Marketing Web Makeover, if we determine you need rewrites, I’ll rebate your investment toward a 5 Page Web Copy Package and revamp your messaging for you.
2) If you don’t want to write your copy and prefer to outsource, my 5 Page Web Copy Packages are perfect and we work closely together to create an overall strategy, individual page strategy and create copy that works (When you invest in this option now you’ll lock in your savings today and package prices are increasing by the end of the year if not sooner – payment plans are available).
Visit this link to see how you can end website shame. If you’re interested in the Manyon Marketing Web Makeover click on “I have copy that needs help” or if you just want to jump in and work together to create your copy click on “I need copy”.
I’m excited to support you and your website success.
What’s your biggest challenge with your website right now? I’d love to hear from you. Please post a comment and I’ll answer.