• shefactorOne of my greatest passions is helping you get the publicity you deserve. If you know anything about you’ll know that I’m one of the few people who really loves to write press releases and create strategies so they really work of you.

Here’s a quick video from Lorrie’s She Factor Marketing to Women live event. I had the honor to be featured as the Press Release Case Study. One quick note: Although I have personally incorporated Internet publicity tips into my marketing mix to get publicity and promote myself, your press releases should not sound “promotional” or be written in a pitchy way. Click here for press release writing basics.

Do you have any pressing questions about press releases and Internet publicity strategies? If so, ask here and I’ll answer.

17 responses to “Press Release & Internet Publicity Strategies Case Study”

I always love your information, Lisa. Great job on the press release angle for your copywriting biz.

2. Lisa you make me smile!
      It is so exciting to think of all the creative strategies we can come up with for promoting ourselves and creating buzz around our business.
      Your writing skills are being put to excellent use by helping entrepreneurs connect their message with the world!

Hi Sue,

Thanks so much. Yes, it is a fun angle. And, the coolest part is that most people don’t like to write them — let alone put the strategies in place. It’s a a nice niche. :)

Always glad to share smiles. Yes, the creativity is the part that really fires me up. It’s like finding the missing piece of a puzzle and helping others illuminate the gifts that really make them shine. It’s all about sharing gifts with the world so we can make a difference and help more people. :)

I appreciate your support.

5. I’m IN!! Love you BOTH!! Looking forward to it — congratulations on all your many successes, Lady! Blossom On! 😉
      Katherine. ?
      Life Blossoming Systems

6. Thanks for sharing your creativity Lisa. May I share your article (with acknowledgement) with my Not for Profit PR group?
      Cheers
      Heidi

Hi Heidi,

Absolutely, share away. :) Thanks for asking and let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Non Profits have A LOT of advantages when it comes to marketing, advertising and PR.

8. I always look forward to your content Lisa. I already signed up for the call and will be encouraging others to sign up as well. Thanks for sharing : )

Hi Christine,

Thanks so much. Call with Lorrie are a BLAST — great energy and great content.

Your support is appreciated.

10. Awesome, Lisa! I just love the way you can find a new angle for making things newsworthy! ?
      Katherine.
      Life Blossoming Systems

11. Thanks Lisa I will send a copy to you for your records
      Heidi Alexandra

12. Hi Lisa, you really are brilliant! I definitely know where I am heading when it’s time for my press release package!
      Lynn Moore

13. trudy says:

Lisa – I love your story – really good job. And congrats for being featured at Lorrie’s workshop. This class sounds fabulous and I’m about to signup – – looking forward to it and will be calling on you for my book press release….

Lisa, Thank you for providing good pointers to everyone once again.
      You are always on the mark with actionable tips and strategies. Mitch

Trudy,

Yes, Lorrie always delivers top-notch products, programs and mentoring. She is a dear friend and talented woman. :)

You won’t be disappointed and I’m happy to support you when you are ready.

I believe it’s important to deliver value and action items. Plus, I’ve seen firsthand how much mileage you can get with press releases both online and offline.

Lynn,

I look forward to supporting you and I smell a press release for your book. :)